I took a head shot for Katie Krueger because she wrote a book. how cool is that. i’m going to say very. very cool.
I met her a couple years ago because we were on the same kickball team! katie has 4 websites! she must be very busy. i just looked at the http://www.katiekrueger.com/blog. i liked it. here are the other 3:
she writes grants and does other cool things i’m sure. i kinda think she’s foxy. right?
I went to Puerto Rico in mid February with my sisters. It was the first sister vacation ever. and very awesome. it’s seems like they have the skills that i lack and maybe vice versa. but maybe not. we make a good traveling team. i wonder what they would say.
some of the fun things we did:
1. luminescent bay at the Vieques Island, this island was super fun! the water glows. it’s magical.
2. beach time!
3. drinking some fruity drinks sometimes.
4. walking, moslty i really like just walking around.
5. sometimes we would run if we thought we might be late, it’s still fun though.
6. San Juan was a really cool old town, you can walk anywhere and maybe have fun adventures.