I took a trip to the chicago to go to the pitchfork music festival with some friends.
highlights from the trip include:
1. justin got a really awesome parking spot in chicago so we did some tailgating before going into the show.
3. getting backstage with my smooth moves! backstage is sorta fun cause I got there but then kinda lonely b/c i was alone.
4. jenny does her make up and then we did a cute little photo shoot in her urban garden!
5. I found some new bands i’m going to get into like Matt & Kim and Beirut.
6. When Jenny was returning a salad at a coffeeshop because it was all moldy this cute bird came to the table!
could anything be cuter than than this?
I shot Alyss’s senior photos! She’s play the violin and that’s pretty awesome. another awesome thing about Alyssa is that she has 2 different eye colors! We had some good times exploring Madison.
I took Shawn & Chris’s engagement photos a couple weeks ago. They were really good in front of the camera are into fun. Their wedding is next weekend in Spring Green and I think it’s going to be a really good one! We took the photos at the Kohl Center, State St. & The Union. At the Kohl center we were reenacting their first photo together, I wonder how accurate we were. I’m going to guess not very. There were up for anything, i love that.
Emma & Chris had a beautiful outdoor wedding in Dekalb, Il. at the cournty club. The ceremony and reception site were beautiful. The bride and groom were beautiful. Is it ok to call a groom beautiful? maybe he was handsome. Emma had this great 40′s look and I loved watching her get her hair done. Emma-if your look was not a 40′s look, sorry! maybe it was 30′s or 50′s. Mostly I’m just quessing.